Monday, April 23, 2007

Don't Be Anonymous

Dear Friends, Acquaintances, Visitors to my Bo-Liao Online Graffiti,

Thank you for visiting Placid Thoughts in Turbulent Times where I find joy in 自娱娱人-ing.

If you:
- would like to leave a message for me,
- have a view that you would like me to know about,
- have an opinion about my posts,
- have a comment about other people's comments,
- have no response to what I posted but just wanna make some "noise" anyway,
- simply wanna beat everyone else in utilising the "comments" function...

Please DO click on the "comments" function at the bottom of each post, and you will be led to a page where you may compose your message.

Please DO either sign off:
- with your Blogger identity, OR
- click on "Other" and leave your name, or your nick, or some form of identification that you know I will be able to recognise it to be YOU, or
- as anonymous, BUT do include in the message text your name, or your nick, or some form of identification that you know I will be able to recognise it to be YOU.

Please DO NOT BE ANONYMOUS!!!
The reason is simple. While you know you are reading MY blog and responding to ME, if you are ANONYMOUS, I will not be able to know WHO IS TALKING TO ME???

I love comments. You just need to let me know who you are. You may not want everyone to know who you are, but it suffice to just let me know who is so kind to leave a comment on my blog.

Thank you very muchie!

2 comments:

carolineteo said...

i see you've been v busy. blogging. and eating. and drinking.

my email was long. gosh. ur posts are even longer. *blurry eyes*

Anonymous said...

Wah wah wah, u've been getting a lot of "Anonymous" msgs?