Friday, June 29, 2007

I am happy

I am happy to have gone on a 2-week escapism trip to KL. I had to do more work and clock longer hours to escape from my normal work, but I am happy about it. Don't understand? You don't have to. Just know that I am happy. Yes, I am crazy.

I am happy to come back to my mum's home cooked food. Even the best foods in the world cannot replace my favourite mum's cooking.

I am happy to have met up with Brian. He's been on an exercise regiment for weeks, but he has not lost an ounce of fat. Now I feel much better about my hearty breakfasts for these past 2 weeks.

I am happy that I am on leave tomorrow (Friday). I still have to chase for one piece of information for my client though. But I am elated that I can sleep late and not drag myself to office.

I am happy that I will be catching the Japanese anime "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" tomorrow.

Now, let me share with you some comic strips that made me laugh.





Lastly, the one that is close to my heart:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last strip is a good one! Haha.. I do agree that nothing beats mom's cooking. I miss her cooking now. I've watched the anime. It's quite funny. Quite sad in the end. I don't really like the drawing though but storyline is ok. It actually reminds me of the "The Butterfly Effect". If you've not watched this movie, should go watch. I think you'll love it. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh.. and a little correction to your grammer. There's no plural for food. ;P

Anonymous said...

How strange...I bet there's time when u hate mum's cooking?

I'm curious on what breakfast u had for the 2 weeks...

Xïåöhüï said...

No leh, can't remember a time when I've ever hated mum's cooking.

Hotel breakfast loh... Cornflakes with milk and Coco Crunch (my fav must-have everyday!), porridge with canned fish, omelette, sunny side up, scrambled egg, sausages, baked beans, grilled tomatoes, beef ham, turkey ham, smoked chicken, bread with butter & jam, chawanmushi, croissant, banana bread (is a cake actually), muffin, orange juice, carrot juice, tea and Cuppacinno, etc...

"The Girl Who Leapt Through Time"
Simple drawing, but able to 牵动情感 with help of great voice-over and music. I think it's good.