Sunday, July 29, 2007

8天江南游

江南游之和妈妈旅行
和妈妈旅行的一大好处:无须自己收拾行李!晚上回到酒店,让妈妈先洗澡,我就趴在床上看电视。轮到我冲凉时,妈妈就会收拾行李。早上起床,让妈妈先洗刷,我继续赖床。轮到我洗刷时,妈妈就会收拾行李。哈哈!

江南游之住宿素质
全程4、5星级酒店住宿。几间不值得一提的,就不提了。以下三间是我蛮喜欢的。

江南游之上海脉搏

听说上海是个充满活力的都市。如果活力是以人口密度来衡量,那上海的确很有活力。导游说到上海看什么,看人头。确实,满街都是人!People mountain people sea! 在全中国最昂贵的城市生活的人,应该是很有拼搏精神吧。第一天抵达上海在南京路的一间店买T-shirt,发现服务人员的明争暗斗。我要买的T-shirt本来是在女服务生的手上,不过要买给弟弟的T-shirt 在男服务生的手上。男服务生把我要的T-shirt接过,然后把女服务生在我要的T-shirt 的价牌上本写上她的编号画掉,写上自己的编号。Hence, when the cashier keyed in the data, the commission went to the guy instead of the gal! 这样的拼搏,我不敢苟同。

江南游之反省
8天下来和妈妈朝夕相对,发现我常常对她不耐烦。大了,就会自以为是;大了,就以为妈妈变老糊涂了。其实只是我take her for granted 罢了。告诉自己要改过… 我在尝试… 不过我还是常常忘记…

Ok, 我懒惰写了,看照片吧:

江南游之景点

江南游之感想

第一次去中国,到了江南。看了江南所谓的美景,但不觉得有多美,也没有看到美女。旅游归来,也不觉得有充到电。也许是江南的天气太闷热吧,去得不是时候。如果你有打算到江南一游,横店及义乌不去也罢。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, I also din go to the last 2 places that you mentioned not worth it to go. But basically, we've visited the same places. I had an 8-days trip too. Din feel recharged as well, but it was cold then so maybe it was better. Din see a lot of pretty gals, but it's true that there are a lot of people there! Food was so-so for me. How was yours?! Next tiem same some money and come to Europe ok!:)

Anonymous said...

Eh from photos look ok leh the scenery...I always thought u went with BZ leh...so u went with ur mum...

Dun think I'll have the luxury u had...I'll have to make sure my mum din leave anything behind and actually pack her bag...cos she simply dumps her stuff into the luggage!