Saturday, September 08, 2007

I Want To Be Happy

I didn't realise that it's been one month since I declared Our Happy Corner defunct... ONLY. It's just one month?? It sure felt much longer than that... more like 3 months. Hmmm.

I am unhappy. And angry. And tired. I hate myself for being in this condition. I hate that I'm in a foul mood so often. Too often. I don't want to be angry and tired and unhappy. I'm tired of being angry and tired and unhappy. I want to be happy.

Since July 31, my life has become like shit. Work is my life, my life is work. Sums it all. Work is shit. So if you put that into the equation, the result is: my life is shit. I don't like to use this word, but there is really no appropriate euphemism for this circumstance.

I am not stressed. I am just pek cek. Frustrated. I don't like to be frustrated. I want to be happy.

I have even removed my beloved Cheer concert collage


from my laptop wallpaper and replaced it with one of Ah Guo's creations:


I love this picture. The little girl seems so carefree. I want to be relaxed just like her. Looking at this picture makes me feel peaceful. I have also removed the photo of Ah Wei and me on my phone wallpaper and replaced it with this picture. I want to be at peace with myself, with others, and with everything around me. I want to be happy.

I want to be happy. Such a simple wish. Such a tough achievement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

人定胜天。既然你有这么强的欲望,一定可以的!

写出来后心里有没有觉得舒服一点?

Xïåöhüï said...

你不是我最亲密的朋友,但你很会读我也!的确,写出来后,我的心情真的好了许多,连周末工作都没那么烦躁了!

Anonymous said...

*心碎*

我想我应该可以了解那种心情啦……