Sunday, March 28, 2010

Xïåöhüï's Movie List 2010 (Issue #8)

#29 DANS LA VIE (Two Ladies, 2007)

Genre: Drama

Rating: 3 out of 5

Remarks:
Interesting portrayal about the religious tensions between the Muslims and the Jews and how a harmonious relationship is possible.


#30 Fever Pitch (2005)

Genre: Romance/Comedy

Rating: 3 out of 5

Remarks:
Classic film about a woman who finds the perfect boyfriend, except for one major issue… he is a Boston Red Sox fanatic!


#31 Zombieland (2009)

Genre: Horror/Comedy

Rating: 3 out of 5

Remarks:
OMG, sooooo gory! Crappy, but quite hilarious. What is Abigail Breslin (Little Miss Sunshine, My Sister's Keeper) doing here? Anyhow, it's fun to cringe and squeal together at the gore!


#32 How to Train Your Dragon 3D (2010)

Genre: Animation

Rating: 4 out of 5

Remarks:
Fun-packed with excitement, visuals, emotions and laughter! My boyfriend liked Toothless so much that he couldn’t stop talking about him (and his adorable eyes)! Great soundtrack too!

1 comment:

tomatoh said...

Hey! I caught 'How to train your dragon' too! I like the show and the soundtrack as well! Actually they are mostly, if not all, instrumental rite? Im surprised I actually noticed them. Heehee...