#33 Clash of the Titans (2010)
Genre: Fantasy
Rating: 2.5 out of 5
Remarks:
Why do I get the feeling that Greek mythology is reduced to men in skirts prancing about CGI land? I very much prefer Percy Jackson.
#34 The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (2009)
Genre: Fantasy
Rating: 2.5 out of 5
Remarks:
Nice CGI to showcase the Imaginarium, but not very captivating for me.
#35 Shutter Island (2010)
Genre: Thriller/Mystery
Rating: 4 out of 5
Remarks:
Gripping. I need to see this a second time to confirm what is reality and what is dream.
#36 The Invention of Lying (2009)
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Rating: 2.5 out of 5
Remarks:
A comedy set in a world where no one has ever lied, until a writer seizes the opportunity for personal gain. But I am not sure a world of truth and honesty means everyone is only so two-dimensional to be blunt and superficial in every occasion.
#37 New in Town (2009)
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Rating: 3 out of 5
Remarks:
I watched this for Renée Zellweger; my colleague watched it for Harry Connick Jr. The storyline is typical and predictable, but enjoyable and made me LOL twice or thrice.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Xïåöhüï's Movie List 2010 (Issue #9)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment