Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thinking out of the box

Chanced upon another old email in my inbox...

It's a series of IQ questions, which I realised had been rotting in my inbox since the email came in long time ago. So I decided to attempt to solve them, just to see if I'm smart enough.

To my dismay, I failed horribly!! Haha... I only managed to get the last quiz half-correct. Looking at the answers, I realised that I really wasn't thinking out of the box... so much for creativity...

Actually the answers to the quizzes aren't that tough after all. Guess working is a mind-numbing activity... for me lah... and being very free when everyone else is busy with work doesn't help... cos then my brain is just not working and my mind is a total blank!

I feel my brain degenerating with age... and the deterioration is being expedited as I spend more mind-numbing time at work...

Maybe I should stop working, then I'll have more quality time to work out my brains... then I can be smart again... Haha!

Answers

1 comment:

bubble said...

i got the 3rd one right. but that doesnt make me very out-of-the-box either. hmph!