Hmmm... late at night, can't get to sleep... was looking at some blogs and there's this 7 virus going round... lemme join in for fun...
Seven things that scare me:
1. Dying
2. Losing my job = losing my source of income
3. Death of a family member
4. Darkness
5. Being left on the shelf
6. Getting some horrible illness like breast cancer, kidney failure, etc
7. Growing really really fat
Seven things that I like most:
1. Bumming around
2. Nature
3. Books
4. Travelling to explore other countries
5. My mum's home-cooked food
6. Listening to radio/music
7. Intelligent/insightful conversations
Seven important things in my room:
1. My books
2. My bed + pillows + bolster
3. Alarm Clock
4. Curtains
5. Radio
6. My watches
7. Clothes & bags
Seven random facts about me:
1. I am a TV/movie buff
2. I must listen to radio when on travelling on bus/MRT
3. I would rather spend money to buy books than clothes
4. I need to spend time alone at home just bumming around
5. I am a very lazy person
6. I can be quite 自命清高 at times
7. I don't like to dress up / put on make up
Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. 做爱做的事
2. Travel around the world
3. Be really passionate about something
4. Get married to someone I really love and who really loves me
5. Read all the books that I want to read
6. Set up my own business
7. Master photography
Seven things I can do:
1. I can stay at home all weekend without ever stepping out of the house
2. I can be totally oblivious to the surroundings sometimes
3. I can think about a lot of boliao stuff
4. I can pretend that I dun care when I really do
5. I can do a lot of boliao things... such as this
6. I can irritate the hell out of people sometimes
7. I can eat a lot
Seven things I can't do:
1. Swim
2. Curry favour
3. Stop behaving like a sloth
4. Know what I want to do with my life
5. Be glam
6. 无谓地迎合别人
7. Really understand myself
Seven things I say the most:
1. Huh?
2. Mmm...
3. Wah lau
4. No money
5. I want to take leave / go on holiday
6. Hello
7. Bye bye
So boliao hor? Haha... But really not very easy to think of 7 things man.
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment