找了半天也找不到什么我特别“恋”的“物”。其实我根本不是个恋物狂,我也没有什么特别喜欢的东西,除了吃喝玩乐以外,可是那些都不算是“物”。也许我不恋物因为我只是自恋吧。哈哈!想想想... 好吧,就让我来写一写这件每天离我只有 one arm's length 的物品吧 -- 我的手提电话。
**This is definitely not an advertisement for the Sony Ericsson W800i**The first significance of this phone is that it's the first one that I paid out of my own pocket. All my previous phones have been kindly sponsored by my 好弟弟!Yes, I'm a lousy 姐姐,I know.
This is a Walkman® phone, so let's talk about its Walkman® function. It allows me to listen to my favourite mp3 songs while I am travelling underground on the MRT, or when I simply dun like whatever is playing on the radio (another funtion that comes with the phone), or when I'm simply in one of my moods and I have to listen to my 陈绮贞 or Jay Chou's "chanting" or some other songs that suit my mood.
This phone also has a camera function. It's such a hassle to carry a camera around everywhere for the purpose of capturing at-that-moment shots, so a camera phone is very handy. But so far, I have not captured any at-that-moment shot, except for some clouds on the morning of D-Day. I was going to, one day, when I was on my way home after work. There is this tree at the bus stop where I drop off near my house which will bloom beautiful yellow flowers periodically, and I've always thought that it's a pretty sight. So, that day, the crown of the tree was all covered with small yellow flowers, so pretty! I wanted to take a photo of that against the blue sky, so nice, right? But I thought that I'd look quite silly standing in the middle of the pavement taking a camera phone pointing at the tree, so I decided against it. 现在回想,有点遗憾,要等到下次开花了...
Ok, despite those frills, the basic functions of a handphone are but to make phone calls and SMS. But I seldom make outgoing calls from my handphone, 因为我很少煲电话粥,and now that my job doesn't require work associates to call me on my handphone, my handphone seldom rings as well.
I will usually delete my SMSes after I have read/sent them, but currently I'm keeping a few.
Always find time to laugh. Being happy is a choice, not a chance. Laughter brightens up the path ahead.
名人说:“伤心转个弯是快乐,快乐转个弯是微笑!” 做人就是要有许多的转弯,希望在每个转弯都可以让你开心!
These 2 were sent to me by Mag Mag. 我把它们收着,不开心的时候就拿出来看看,提醒自己要开心。

I'm also keeping 2 from GY. One is his reply after I told him about this chocolate store in Queenstown, NZ. I kept it because he said he was just standing in front of the shop earlier looking at the guy making some chocolate. I thought it was a nice coincidence. Hehe. The other is his SMS telling me that he's back from NZ. I kept it because he sms-ed ME to tell ME that he's back. Haha. Yes, I'm crazy, I know.
Ok, that's all about my handphone. I like my handphone. =)
*Patagonia photo taken by GY (I suppose), posted without permission. ;p

1 comment:
Hey u lucky gal...I have to 谢天谢地 if my sis doesn't ask me to "sponsor" her...
I think "at-that-moment" for me to take out my phone to shoot is when I see some celebrity...haha...I seriously dun think the camera function should be the main reason for getting a particular phone.
I guess it goes to show that we r all too self-conscious...that's y we do have handful of 遗憾...
Errhem who's this GY huh?
Post a Comment