No leh, the bolster pig head costed HK$88!! That's around S$17!
Was very tempted to buy... but I decided against an impulse purchase which was of no practical use.
I did like the bolster pig head very much though. Too bad leng zai didn't offer to buy for me... Think he was afraid that pple might think that I was his gf. Muahahaha!
4 comments:
So cute! Did you get yourself some piggy? =)
No leh, the bolster pig head costed HK$88!! That's around S$17!
Was very tempted to buy... but I decided against an impulse purchase which was of no practical use.
I did like the bolster pig head very much though. Too bad leng zai didn't offer to buy for me... Think he was afraid that pple might think that I was his gf. Muahahaha!
Have leng zai's photo? Heh
Yes, that's his back view. See? Bottom left photo. ;p
Post a Comment