Monday, February 19, 2007

Movie Soundtracks 电影原声带

I’ve been immersing in the beautiful sounds of the piano and the cello… from the soundtracks of 《生日快乐》and The Painted Veil.

[Please click on the picture]
大提琴的声音也真够哀伤的。比较 Track 29《生日快乐》演奏版和 Track 2刘若英演唱版,还真难抉择哪首更令人感伤。演唱版有歌词辅助,奶茶动人的声音把残爱的故事唱得令人感伤不已。演奏版少了歌词的束缚,给人更大的想象空间,哀怨的大提琴声足以带出歌曲的悲伤。

原来,大提琴也可以弹出轻快的感觉的。就在 tracks 11 《倾诉》, 17《我们》, & 21 《许愿》。They are almost exactly the same tunes。这是除了《生日快乐》一曲以外,我在这专辑中另一喜欢的曲子。这CD给我听了无数遍,我已经摸清楚大提琴几时会在曲子出现,几时会退出。[试听]

《生日快乐》的电影原声带,很多tracks 只是一小段一小段的,不过它附加了一张多媒体数位光碟,里面有《生日快乐》的电影MV,Flash,还可以link to 网上的花边产品。电影原声带,可不可以就好好地收录完整的电影歌曲及配乐?我对电影原声带的要求就是这么简单而已。我不需要那些附加的有的没的。Just give me the songs/music! Yes, just like the soundtrack of The Painted Veil, which was very well done.

[Please click on the picture]
Catch A La Claire Fontaine here.
Sample The Painted Veil soundtrack here.

I was delighted to find the picture of my favourite scene in the movie included in the soundtrack booklet (or rather, paper slip). Yup, that’s all I need in a good soundtrack: full-length good music + some shots from the movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoz dearie! I also like river waltz! It's one of the pieces that I can really remember from the movie. I haven't really had time to listen to the whole cd thorougly. Am going to bring it 2 office and put it on repeat mode. Heehee.. I'm glad you like the "Happy Birthday" soundtrack. When I first bot it and saw the tracks, I tot.. hmm.. like a bit not value for money. But it's for the you that I love! So it's fine. Hahaha! And you know what? I also tot it'll be worth it as long as you have the Rene's track. Hahaha!Cheers! =)

Anonymous said...

Ohoh, forgot to tell you I realised we like the same picture! (Soooooooo..... ROMANTIC!!!!!! Awww.....) Cos I tot you said you liked the front cover one..... =)