Monday, March 19, 2007

Home-Cooked Food

My mum is finally going to cook dinner tonight! I have gone without home-cooked food for TWO MONTHS!! I tell you, life is sooooooo dreadful when all you have for dinner is take-aways and eat-outs.

Home-cooked food is soooooo important, I dunno how else to emphasize it. After a long day's work, all you wanna do is to go home and enjoy mummy's cooking. Mum's cooking may not be the best delicacy in the world, but it is definitely the most enjoyed. I can eat it everyday and not get sick of it.

I have decided, if and when I ever get a chance to set up my own family, I must learn to cook!

But that remains as a thought. For now, I am so looking forward to going home for my mum's home-cooked food! There's gonna be soup as well! Yippee!!

2 comments:

WongKen said...

cook?? am i reading the correct person's blog?? hmm.. this muz be a dream..

Anonymous said...

STOP! 不要再在伤口里撒盐了!

Ha u definitely have an ambitious ambition. Must give u credit for even nursing that thought.