Monday, December 31, 2007

Bye Bye 2007

I should have known it! I shouldn't have made any new year resolution... since it wouldn't come true anyway, not for me. No no. Yup, I didn't get to master driving my bro's car. Bleah. Sometimes, some people - me - just don't learn from mistakes. So, in order to prevent any more unrealised new year resolutions and feeling like a darn loser that I couldn't even realise ONE new year resolution, I shall not make any more of them, ever. Good, now I can be at peace with myself. I would like to learn how to cook though... That's not a resolution, it's just a nice thought. Get the diff? Hehe.

This year has been a long one for me. Darn, I'm making the same statement that I had made last year. So that makes 2 long years. Urgh. I can't even remember my last trip to Hong Kong. It was only in June and I can't remember it. Feels like it's been a year. So, when six months feels like a year, it has been a long year.

Ok, shall not go on and on about what happened this year - but hey, I haven't even started - let me tell you what my choice album of the year is. It has got to be Sodagreen's 《無與倫比的美麗》! If you have not heard it, you really should, what are you waiting for? Even the papers agree with me!

As for movie, The Painted Veil maybe. Watched so many, but this was the most heart-wrenching.

Book. I really like Tina Ko's works. Her simple drawings and her simple words. I remember I liked 彭浩翔's 《破事儿》which I got from HK airport. Seems that it has been adapted into a movie and is now screening in Hong Kong.

Theatre: It's a tough choice between Titoudao and Beijing Ren. Titoudao was very entertaining but Beijing Ren's set was simply awesome! For that, I give my vote to Beijing Ren.

Concert: Definitely Cheer Chen's "A Piece of Summer".

My last home-cooked meal of the year. Today's lunch. Simple really. I like simple things. I'm a simple girl after all. Ha ha ha.

Ok, I hope 2008 will be a good year for me.

Happy new year, everyone!

No comments: