Sunday, December 02, 2007

My New Love

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe
I knew I loved you before I met you

Crazy but true. I almost went with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H3 when Comex 2007 came around in Aug/Sep, but something told me that I should wait out for the release of the Canon Powershot SX100 IS in Oct. That something was, I preferred my camera to function with AA batteries as opposed to the Li-ion battery. And so I waited till my neck stretched so long for Sitex 2007 which finally arrived this weekend. But, haha, I didn't step into Sitex at all. Instead, I got my new love from a shop in Funan Centre and saved $50+ off the recommended retail price! Hehe!

After my happy purchase, my mum and I had a tasty dinner at Thai Express @ City Link. And it occurred to me that, hey, we should go walk down the Orchard stretch to view the Christmas lightings! Then, the most fabulous idea came to me: It's a great opportunity to test out my new camera! I'm such a genius! Hahaha!

We passed by the Esplanade Link and saw this superb series of art creation done by kids ranging from, I dunno, 4-14 years old. You should go take a look when you're in the area. It's really nice!

Ooh, I love the mega zoom! It's really sexy, phew wee!

Love the ISO! It allows me to take all these pictures without using flash!

Well, I didn't use flash also because I hadn't figured out how to activate it. I couldn't find a button to trigger it! It was only until I got home and read the manual, then I realised that it was very simple actually. All you had to do was to flip it up. Hahaha! Stupid me.

I love the macro function too. It works really great!

I love my Canon Powershot SX100 IS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahseh did they pay u for advertising? The photos r impressive and guess our mind is conditioned to think complex rather than simple.

Xïåöhüï said...

I wish man...

But this is not advertising lah, though I've gotten feedback from pple who became interested in the camera model because of this. Haha!

Some commission for me, Canon?

Anonymous said...

nice pics.. Seems u are having great fun with ur new toy =p