Sunday, May 18, 2008

Discovering the Southern Ridges

Sat, 17 May 2008, 4.15pm - 7.45pm

Marang Trail

All smiles at the start...

Steps... and more steps!

Not to worry, the worst part of the walk is over once you have ascended Mount Faber... provided that you don't go the wrong way, which was a small misfortune for us.

Mount Faber

View at the top

Monkeys!

The stupid signs that made us go the wrong way...

After a tiring climb back up again... Time: 5pm

Feature Wall

Henderson Waves

Finally arriving at the Henderson Waves!

Took a picture of the route so that we don't get lost again...

Okay, so we are at 60.49 metres above sea level...

It's sunny, so bring shades!

I was there too... See my shadow!

Forest Walk


Dare you to look down!

Nice walk for the young and old. Very sunny though. Bring shades! I repeat again. Why, because I didn't bring... and had to squint my eyes. Stupid me thought it'd not be sunny after 4pm. How wrong... The sun rays sting till 6.30pm!

The forest, of course.

Alexandra Arch


Floral Walk


HortPark
Sunset @ HortPark... Time: 6.45pm

Canopy Walk

Time: 7.20pm

After 3.5 hours of walking and finally finding our way out of Kent Ridge Park, we realised that we were only 8 bus stops away from where we started at Harbour Front! :-S

There goes our workout...

*All pics taken using my Sony Ericsson W800i*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't really see the "work-out" from the photos leh...

And I'm impressed with ur phone's camera!