Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Live!
"If tomorrow were to be your last day on earth, what would you do today?"
This question keeps coming up time and again. I know my answer to that, even though it may not be exactly the same every time. But, the gist of it will always be the same. And, today it is very clear. If tomorrow were to be my last day on earth, I would not be sitting here in this office now typing this and dreading what I need to work on and who I need to meet after lunch break. Every day, I dread it. Argh!
How I want to live everyday as if it's a special occasion. That will only be a dream in fantasy land. I have no control over where I want to be, what I want to do and who I report to. Well, actually I have one option, but do I really have to choose that path?
If tomorrow never comes, I will definitely not be here today doing that things that I am doing.
So, I hope that I will have many tomorrows, because I need to be promised that I will have my life back at the end of this soul-less venture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I promise u...life to watch movies with me! Haha
Plus concerts, plus sodagreen...
I guess it is impossible to live everyday like the last. If so no one would be working.
Oh no, even Yuwei is not positive!
I guess it is just being practical. But I always believe that we should not assume our loved ones will always be there if we wait to do something with them.
Agree.
Yuwei's never always positive what...
Post a Comment