Me:
Shall we go KTV next Sat?
YW:
Yup k lunch perfect. After that I can go home for dinner.
Me:
爽快!You can go make a booking. Muahahaha!
YW:
Why is it I make booking???
Me:
Becos you are nice!
YW:
I shall not be nice for once.
Use 5 positive and 5 negative words to describe me.
Me:
Wah lau!
You are…
1. Optimistic… because you are ever so happy and see the bright side of things
2. Intelligent… because you are pretty smart, almost as smart as me, and maybe a little bit more
3. Inquisitive… because you are curious about many things
4. Lively… because you are excitable, which amuses me and that makes you a great companion
5. Dependable… because I know I can trust you to make the booking!
However, you are also…
1. Sceptical… because you are smart enough to question the integrity of information
2. Lazy… because 人性本懒
3. Nosy… as we know you are paparazzi material
4. Loud… due to your hearty laughter
5. Petty… because you are not so nice this time!
Friday, October 01, 2010
Ode to Yuwei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
how come out of the blue she asked u to describe her? funny...
alamak u very funny leh! Invasion of privacy!!
ahem if u follow her blog, u'll know...
Post a Comment