When one's birthday is so close to the eventful Lunar New Year, people tend to forget it as they are being swamped with the CNY preparations. But some do remember!
Cute greeting from Shireen!
Complimentary movie tickets from Caroline!
Dinner @ Lawry's The Prime Rib!
Birthday promotion: 50% off 2nd main course!
And yes, the bibliophile in me is happy to receive novels as present from the mister!
a
Of course, also thanks to all who remembered to send me birthday greetings via SMS and Facebook! I do have more than 10 friends after all! Wahahaha!

3 comments:
When I read the previous post, I was like, eh...how do u rank your friend, no.1, no.2...no.11...
I only rank the 1st and the 11th; I don't rank those in-between. Haha!
hmm...maybe I should try doing it some time...but dun think I can put someone on the no.1 spot...
Post a Comment