Sunday, February 12, 2006

迷雾散了,恢复正常

林一峰在《离开古城》的文案中写道:

对的人,对的时间,错的地点;
好像这三样东西总有一样会出错;
也许他真的不是你的。

说的也是,要在对的时间,对的地方,遇到对的人,谈何容易。Caroline 说,最悲惨的事,莫过于在对的地点遇到对的人,不过时间却是错的...

这次,时间和地点都对了,不过... 他不适合我。

林一峰在《随身听隋心唱》书中写道:“我们在流行曲里找到安慰,在歌词里找到共鸣”,而我们都惯“用一些二手歌词代替自己的感觉”。

我想是吧。被欣喜参杂心烦意乱的情绪冲昏了头的时候,觉得这世上的情歌太多太缠绵。

在初期的甜蜜探索幻想时,杨丞琳的《理想情人》是主题曲。

你心里理想情人是几分 是否也会有我的份
好想知道你的100分 会给怎样的人
连原本觉得电台猛打过火的《暧昧》在细听之下,也变得有意思了。
暧昧让人受尽委屈 找不到相爱的证据
何时该前进 何时该放弃 连拥抱都没有勇气
只能陪你到这里 毕竟有些事不可以
超过了友情 还不到爱情 远方就要下雨的风景
到底该不该哭泣 想太多是我还是你 我很不服气
困扰的时候,S.H.E 的《天灰》也可以派上用场... “我的天空今天有点灰”这一句就会在脑中盘旋回荡着。

原来,距离真的是美的,所以有“距离美”之词。因为在有接触以外的距离,真实和想象混在一起,分不清楚。现实的好,加上幻想的美,就变成“美好”。

不过,在想通后,一切的美好都化为无有。

一个惯用理智对待这世界的人,能做到随心所欲吗?这个问题,我还是没有答案。因为在人+时间+地点三样都对的情况还未出现之前,所谓的答案都是无意义的。

原来,在想通后,发现还是有主题曲的。


过着孤单的日子 喜欢的人不出现 出现的人不喜欢
有的爱犹豫不决 还在想他就离开 想过要将就一点
却发现将就更难 于是我学着乐观 过着孤单的日子
当孤单已经变成一种习惯 习惯到我已经不再去想该怎么办
就算心烦意乱 就算没有人作伴 自由和落寞之间怎么换算
我独自走在街上看着天空 找不到答案 我没有答案

摘自:刘若英 《一辈子的孤单》
这世上的情歌,的确太多了,有什么样心情,就有什么样的歌。

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why there's such things as 'everlasting love songs'. =)

Anonymous said...

Was just thinking...

You may wait your entire life and never meet the right person at the right place at the right time...

If given a choice to choose either two (or worse, only one) of right person or right place or right time, what will you choose?

Is the right person more important, regardless of place or time? Or if the place and time is right, it doesn't matter if the person is the right one? etc...

Xïåöhüï said...

Hmmm... tough...

Right Person + Right Time + Wrong Place = Chet's experience (I think).
Result: Not together.

Right time + Right Place + Wrong Person = My experience (maybe).
Result: Not together.

Right Person + Right Place + Wrong Time = Your worst nightmare.
Result: Together or not, depends on your values, I guess...

Argh... Can dun choose or not?? Happy ending can? And... can dun make me (or us) wait eternally for it?? Pretty please... Thank you, Cupid!

Anonymous said...

LOL... very farnee

okie how abt this? =p

Right Person + Right Time + Wrong Place

- if the person and time are so right, y would the place matters? Is place more impt than meeting the right person at the right time? after all, time is something you cannot control and person you can't really change, so you just have to adapt to the place factor...

Right time + Right Place + Wrong Person

- what if the wrong person may actually turn out to be the right person. some pp say that 'gan qing shi ke yi pei yang'. for all you know, ending up with this 'wrong' person may just turn out right...
(not that i'm saying you-know-who is the one for u cos i already told u i think he's not...LOL)

Right Person + Right Place + Wrong Time

- since you can't turn back time, would you wait, may indefinitely for the time to turn 'right'? what if you wait, and when the time is right, you realise that the person is actually wrong!!!

too many 'what ifs' hor...

if i have to choose i rather not meet the right person if it's not the right place and right time. cos i think it'll be very tragic... hee.

Xïåöhüï said...

Go one big circle just to say the same thing:

Right Person + Right Place + Wrong Time = Your worst nightmare.

But it's an interesting discussion, and you're very consistent! Haha...

Time Place Person
天时 地利 人和

Different combinations of time/place/person will yield different results. I guess there's no standalone "right" time or "right" place or "right" person. It's the chemistry of the mix of all 3 factors that results in the perceived rightfulness of each element, as well as the combi of all, isn't it? =)

Anonymous said...

am i saying the same thing? haha...

It's the chemistry of the mix of all 3 factors that results in the perceived rightfulness of each element, as well as the combi of all, isn't it? agree

If "Right Person + Right Place + Wrong Time = Your worst nightmare"

then i think "Right time + Right Place + Wrong Person = Tragedy", especially if you end up with the person and the person never turn out to be 'right'....

well, i guess we can go on and on abt this & never come to a satisfying conclusion.

Anyway, to quote "the course of true love never did run smooth..."

of course, there are pp who say "love is blind". in chinese context (or dialect) "ba jiu ta stamp"!!! these pp shld really wake up!

Kheng said...

Unfortunately, I think I'm someone who will wait...
"Place" is just as important. The "right person" could be existing in another part of the planet.
"Wrong person"? Nope, defintely something I cannot accept. Though wise ones have told me that with time things can change. Possibly. Is someone you fancy when you were in school similar to one you take a liking to now?
"Wrong Time" - I agree this is the cruellest. If you have known each other sooner... Then again, no sparks may fly when it is the "wrong time".
One quick question though, besides requiring everything to be "right" - How do you know if each factor is "right"? For me, I don't think I can determine whether the person is "right" unless all three factors are "right".

Xïåöhüï said...

Yes, I think in some cases, the "wrong" person may just turn out to be the "right" one afterall. The person(s) you fancy in school may not be similar to the one(s) whom you take a liking to now. But people change over time, just as the earth keeps on turning round and round... He who used to be the "wrong" one may now seem like the "right" one...

The problem is, how do you know he's the right one now because he's really "right"? How do you know it's not due to the lack of choice?

Anonymous said...

*headache*

what if you just happen to spark with the wrong peson at the wrong place at the wrong time?

what if you never meet the so called right person at the right place at the right time? will you settle for less (imperfection)?

going back to my earlier question, if you have to choose, which would you rather have to be 'wrong', if you can't have them all 'right'?

Anonymous said...

Wah heated discussion man...I still can't think of instances where the place will not be right...unless like what kh said, the person "is in another part of the planet".

All 3 goes hand in hand. There's no scientific way for evaluation.任何论点都可能被推翻。

U know, last time when I watched Ally Mcbeal, I find it dumb when they talked abt "theme song". But now I feel that there's always song(s) to describe a situation at each pt in time...I always feel sth when I listen to 《一辈子的孤单》。And I felt very strongly, during 1 of the xmas, when I listened to Eason Chan's 《圣诞结》。不是错字,真的是“结”,不是“节”。

落单的恋人最怕过节 只能独自庆祝尽量喝醉
心碎得像街上的纸屑
电话不接 不要被人发现我整夜都关在房间
狂欢的笑声 听来像哀悼的音乐