Saturday, November 03, 2007

A Good Day

Woke up naturally... sometime between 9.30am to 10am. Sweet!

Watched Lars and the Real Girl with Maz, Kheng and Princess. While the movie synopsis mentioned that it's about "a delusional guy (Ryan Gosling, Half Nelson) who struck up an unconventional relationship with a doll he found on the Internet", I felt that it could really be about the good people in the small town who, weirdly, also formed friendships with the life-sized doll. Nice show!

Met my mum at Compass Point and got a pair of shoes at Charles & Keith to round up my shopping escapade from yesterday. Happy!

Brought my mum to try out Zan's Western Food at Serangoon Garden's R. K. Eating House. They serve grilled steak/lamb/chicken on hot plate. Yummy! Very good coffee-shop-western-food! I'm so happy that I found out that Serangoon Garden is only a 7-min bus ride + 10-min walk away from my house! Woohoo! But I feel that $1.30 for a can of Seasons Ice Lemon Tea at this kopi tiam is simply extortion! Next time I shall go the BYOB way.

Ending the day with Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon 2003. I like!

I'm a happy girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muhaha!! 'ending day with Cabernet Sauvignon'?! Jiu Gui lo!! =p
Loved the movie too.. Quirky and feel good movie *grinz

maz

Xïåöhüï said...

I'm not a jiu gui! Red wine is good for health. ;p