So, while I was ending my yesterday with Penfolds Bin 407 Cabernet Sauvignon 2003 (it's really quite nice, I like it. Present for me, anyone? ;p), I was starting my today with that same red wine + the Jap movie Be With You. It's my favourite Jap movie. My favourite Korean movie is Il Mare, in case you are wondering. Ok, end of my list of favourites. So, as I was saying (or
I spent the most of today on pressing. As in ironing. Clothes. My clothes. I was ironing my working clothes this whole afternoon for 5 hours straight! Yes, after my shopping spree on Friday, I had plenty of new clothes to iron. Plus my other evergreen clothes that were all crumpled and hanging in the wardrobe. My accomplishment after 5 hours: 20 pieces of well-pressed clothing. Woohoo! Now I can rest for the whole of this month! Heehee!

4 comments:
Prety sure u lost some calories too =p Hot!!! just to be ironing clothes.. Dun u just wish for the steam standing-up iron =)
maz
Ha... You bet I was perspiring like dunno what at first... but my bro's gf found my Mayday too noisy for her studying, so I had to close my room door and turn on the aircon... No more sweat! I wonder if I'd develop any biceps from this though... ;p
Piangz.. you drink and watch dvd by yourself? So xiang shou! And 20 clothes in 5 hours? Why did you take so long? Must have walked in and out of your room right? Haha.. I'll usually do around 5-6 per hour. My best is 1 per 5 mins. This is what you'll become when you are "full time housewife"! :P
When you're single and very available, you can drink and watch DVD by yourself, yes. You wouldn't expect to have a crowd at home with you in the middle of the night, right?
Yea, you so smart. I was walking in and out, in and out...
Post a Comment