Persepolis Restaurant
46A Prinsep Street #01-01 Prinsep Place
This place boasts a selection of Italian and Persian cuisine, but we decided to go Italian.
Yummy mushroom soup, salmon pasta and beef pizza! The risotto (Italian rice dish) left much to be desired though.
The bruschetta and caesar salad took sooooo long to be served, in fact they weren't served even when we had finished all the mains, that we cancelled the orders and moved elsewhere for dessert!
1 Caramel
6 Handy Road#01-01A The Luxe
This lovely cake place next to The Cathay is a new must-go!
Yummy strawberry shortcake and chocolate praline cake! As it was 人日, I had the Happy Birthday Tea! Haha!

5 comments:
I do look quite idiotic and yes i have a problem smiling. =)
Thanks for the speedy posting of our photos taken yesterday. I must say the 2 places we went are very nice, already told my family to go there one day. Thanks to yuwei!
I was the one who brought Ms Hah to 1 Caramel!
Fan: Remind me to tell u sth abt ur eyes next time we meet...
wait, Fan, is Persepolis the one we went together with my friends?
Xm: Ya all the places we went that day was recommended by you or your friends. =)
Post a Comment