#13 It's Complicated (2009)
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Rating: 3.5 out of 5
Remarks: LOL Funny!
#14 Intolerable Cruelty (2003)
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Rating: 2 out of 5
Remarks: Quite intolerable for me.
#15 大兵小将 (2010)
Genre: Action Comedy
Rating: 3 out of 5
Remarks:
Just enough laughs and just enough action make for just enough entertainment.
#16 Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief (2010)
Genre: Fantasy
Rating: 3 out of 5
Remarks:
Entertainment in a fusion of Greek mythology with American pop-culture. Logan Lerman is the new cute boy on the block and, wow, I've never seen a more gorgeous Uma Thurman even with the hideous Medusa head!
#17 Valentine's Day (2010)
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Rating: 2.5 out of 5
Remarks:
Soooo many Hollywood stars come together for snippets of I-dunno-how-many but it is quite many love stories. Julia Roberts is still oh-so-gorgeous, and for the first time, I actually find Ashton Kutcher cute! Leave your brains at the door for paper-thin plots.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Xïåöhüï's Movie List 2010 (Issue #4)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment