The Hand Burger (Raffles City)Zen Japanese Cuisine
Yum yum!!! Lol!! and the feasting continues ya...
wow u celebrate birthday like cele new year like that wor. so many makan sessions
Where got many? You haven't even eat with me!
Wah.. you make me salivate! So many nice food on table.. So did you grow more weight after your birthday? =P
No, but I put on weight since I came back from Hong Kong, which is weird, since I had to walk more and didn't even like the food there.Or maybe it's cos I eat more back home. Hmmm...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yum yum!!! Lol!! and the feasting continues ya...
wow u celebrate birthday like cele new year like that wor. so many makan sessions
Where got many? You haven't even eat with me!
Wah.. you make me salivate! So many nice food on table.. So did you grow more weight after your birthday? =P
No, but I put on weight since I came back from Hong Kong, which is weird, since I had to walk more and didn't even like the food there.
Or maybe it's cos I eat more back home. Hmmm...
Post a Comment