
What an ugly poster! And I've got 2 of them! Shall pass one to Brian boy since it came with the MC Hotdog album that I got for him. Haha.
Mag and I went for 張震嶽, but only at the concert did we find out that the rest of the people were all there for 伍佰! My gosh, I never knew that he's got sooooooooo many fans! And all of them know his songs by heart! Even the Hokkien songs! Gosh! No wonder they arranged for 張震嶽 to start the first half of the concert, then followed by 伍佰. The crowd was roaring when 伍佰 appeared.
怎么搞的,張震嶽的歌迷竟然这么少而已... 就连 MC Hotdog 出场 rap 的时候也抢镜过他。
張震嶽在唱《爱的初体验》的时候,我在想,他可以唱“是不是我的十八岁注定要为爱情流泪”唱到几时,因为他今年已经32岁了呀。
不过,我还是喜欢張震嶽的歌。摇滚很适合呐喊,歌词一针见血、简单、有想法。赞!

3 comments:
发现很久没上网看看你的BLOG了。在想看了演唱会后应该会有新的post吧。哈哈!
我也有同感。虽然知道伍佰的歌迷不少,但是看到几乎全场都是他的歌迷后还是蛮吃惊的。他的歌和舞台魅力是好,可是我还是比较喜欢張震嶽。毕竟我们都是为了張震嶽才去看演唱会的。在伍佰出场后,感觉張震嶽好像完全被遗忘了。就像是伍佰的演唱会而張震嶽只是一个较长的opening act。真是蛮sad的。希望如果張震嶽再来时,开的会是个人演唱会而会有更多喜欢他和他的歌的人。“張震嶽!我永远支持你!”哈哈哈。
Wah seh,第一次看你以华文写了整篇,是意外的惊喜。你的华文挺不错的嘛!哈哈哈!
heehee.. surprised neh??? heehee.. well it's also with the help of the software lah. probably wnt be able to write that without the "双拼". heehee.. my cheena is slightly better than my english lah. heehee...
Post a Comment