Last night, my MP came to visit me! Ehh... I meant the residents in my block... Hahaha.
He came around at 8-plus, just when I was done with dinner. Actually his ahh... what do you call them... assistants?... came first to inform that he'd be coming by. Okay, uh-huh, so what was I supposed to say to my MP? "Hi, Dr Lam!" Err... then? So I told my mum, eh, MP coming leh, you talk to him ok. So my mum went to tidy her hair in anticipation of Dr Lam's visit. And me, I just heck care, watched TV till he came by.
So, my mum and me interacted with Dr Lam with the door grille separating us. The assistants said no need to open door one. Maybe they were afraid that we might assult him. Haha. While my mum was giving him feedback about the external rain curtain and water dripping from our upstairs' aircon, he diverted his eyes from my mum to me from time to time. 他是在看我美呢?还是在看我邋遢的样子?I guess it's the latter. Haha.
不要看他细皮嫩肉的样子,he was actually with the SAF and RSAF before leh. Wah. He's quite the ground man, can converse with ease with my mum, though it's quite obvious that he jiak kantang one. And when he talks to his assistants, he's gentle but assertive.
All in all, I shook hands with him twice! Once for hello, once for byebye. 哇,他的手比我的还要细嫩嘞!And he's so fair, 斯斯文文,look like 书生。And he looks so young! And way better than in his photos. He looks like he's just in his early 30's, but actually he's 37 already. If he's not married with 2 kids, I might consider volunteering in the grassroots committee... Hahaha!
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment