We have the flowers you bought in the restaurant sometimes (Decorate the toilets). Hehe.. Doesn't need a lot of sunlight and water if I'm not wrong.
It looks like a very nice indoor flower show. Wish I can see it too. If you come to nl ard mid Apr-May, I'll bring you to this pretty outdoor flower show we have every year. In 2012, there'll be a once in 10 yrs flower show, lasting 1 yr.
2 comments:
The flowers r nice! But I'm those who won't go for these...
I think ur mum quite cham, gotta be ur model...or she enjoys doing it? Ha
We have the flowers you bought in the restaurant sometimes (Decorate the toilets). Hehe.. Doesn't need a lot of sunlight and water if I'm not wrong.
It looks like a very nice indoor flower show. Wish I can see it too. If you come to nl ard mid Apr-May, I'll bring you to this pretty outdoor flower show we have every year. In 2012, there'll be a once in 10 yrs flower show, lasting 1 yr.
Post a Comment