Sunday, November 08, 2009

没骨气

为什么非得要向现实低头?我看不起我自己。

5 comments:

poh said...

你还是没办法做到?以为你已经下听决心。让我们知道结果。

Ur No. 1 Fan said...

wow very chim leh. sometimes as ren we have to.

Christine said...

Hi girl,

How are you doing in HK? What have you decided to do and have not done? Did Mag mention to you that I went to Singapore for 2 weeks in Oct? =) Too bad you were not there. Miss you.. Just had my checkup and the babies are doing fine. My boy is slightly lighter than my girl.. But still within reason. Take good care of yourself ok! Write to me sometimes.. Muacks!

Xïåöhüï said...

最恨骨气不能当饭吃...

I am trying to make lemonade out of lemons. Yup, she told me you were in SG after you had gone back! I'm always amazed at how they can measure the weight of babies inside the womb! Take care! Hey, you can send me a photo of your pregnant self!

xm said...

如果骨气能当饭吃~我应该不需要工作了。

Look at it from another perspective, u can say that 你能屈能伸,为大局着想,不轻举妄动?