Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween @ Lan Kwai Fong

Date: Saturday, 31 Oct 2009

7.09pm, I arrived at Lan Kwai Fong. 哇,人山人海,已经封路了!


还没吃晚餐呢,到附近的翠華餐廳吃了一碗软骨猪肉拼鲜虾菠菜米线,味道还不错,只是咸了些。


7.39pm, start of my Halloween adventure!


Some of them went around to scare other people. Quite fun to watch!


港台(RTHK)访完他们后,竟然访问我!不知道我那段有没有上电视或广播。哈哈!


来拍照的人也盛装打扮!
a

连狗狗也来凑热闹!

a
人群多到连行走方向也受控制!我变成逆流了,得往回走。
a

This man's got balls! And a big E!


真的太多人了,packed like sardines! 8.23pm, 我决定离开疯狂地带。


6 comments:

maz said...

Wow!! its crowded, yea seems like HK do have the halloween atmosphere in the clubbing scene as well. Back in SG, some of my frens also just posted their pics on FB too, mostly clubbers..

Ur No. 1 Fan said...

Wow the noodles look nice sia! seems like the atmosphere quite electrifying!

Seekingoals said...

你做了什么打扮吗?

xm said...

I also think the noodles look nice...haha

So what did u say for the interview?

Xïåöhüï said...

No costume, I went to check out the atmosphere only, not be part of it.

Interview... They asked me how's the atmosphere, I said very 热闹;does Singapore also have this, nope, not as big scale as having road blocks; how much did I spend on drinking & eating, no drinking, spent ok on eating. They kept asking me if I spent a lot of money, so weird.

tomatoh said...

wow! so happening!!!