Monday, November 30, 2009

My Brother's Wedding

Saturday, 28 Nov 2009

The Couple


Family


Sis-in-law's


The Man & I


My Gorgeous Mum & Me


My Mister & Me


Cousins @ Reception


The mister was oogling at our pretty boy cousin the whole evening! What a "competition"... OMG. But nvm, I'm still the one he peels prawns for! Hehe!

8 comments:

Ur No.1 Fan said...

I like ur little ribbon, so sweet!!

tomatoh said...

Congrats to your bro, dear. Everyone looks good! =)

X10 said...

Congratulations to your brother!! You look pretty.. first time seeing you in a tube dress.. Nice! Should wear dress more often. Look very ladylike. =)

Xïåöhüï said...

Thank you all! =D

xm said...

wahseh suit wor...

pretty boy meh? Hmm...

xm said...

oh and u did sth to ur hair! Nice

Xïåöhüï said...

Yup, last minute decided to let the hair stylist do up my hair. Actually it's tied to one side, but can't really see from the pics here. I quite like it, hehe!

Seekingoals said...

Congratulations to your brother! Glad that you could find time to make it back for your brother's wedding.