两位黄小姐周末来港血拚,允许我一同游玩!
First stop: 小肥羊火锅
午餐吃火锅?少有吧,所以只有我们这桌在吃火锅,其他人都在吃点心。哈哈!不过,越吃越咸,咸到怕,咸到吃苦瓜解咸!
Next stop: 許留山
a
For some reason, Xiuying loves this photo. Must be the mango!
.JPG)
Super expensive coffee, HK$45 for a cup of mocha! Still got service charge some more...
.JPG)
Lirui was so proud of this photo of me which she "directed" and Xiuying "executed".
.JPG)
View from 3/F. Finally I saw a 二楼书店(虽然对面那家在三楼;yellow signboard)。That's the famous Yee Shun Milk Company (green signboard) just below.
.JPG)
Joker cafes: your home vs My Home
.JPG)
Met Xiuying's ex-colleagues for dinner.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
We loved the crab and tofu! Ooh, yummy fried garlic! The two of them wanted to go back there again for dinner yesterday. I wonder if they did. I would like to go back again too, highly recommended!
Taking the "ding ding"... otherwise known as tram.
.JPG)
View from Sevva at 25/F Prince's Building. Posh pub. This is the place to see and be seen! Nice jazz by the live band too. Oh, and you can rub shoulders (figuratively) with _____ auditors and _____ lawyers (fill in the blanks as appropriate), since KPMG, PWC and law firms are located in this building.
a
Famous 鸡蛋仔 somewhere along Nathan Road not far from Tsim Sha Tsui station, really quite nice.
a
a
After walking from TST to Mongkok and making one round at the Esprit Outlet at Hollywood Plaza, we were on the lookout for our coffee fix. Where is Starbucks when you want it?? Finally, we ended up at this Zona Rosa Café on the third floor above street level on Lockhart street in Causeway Bay, just a stone's throw away from Sogo.
a
Super expensive coffee, HK$45 for a cup of mocha! Still got service charge some more...
a
Ambience, ambience, ambience! That explains the price.
a
a
Lirui was so proud of this photo of me which she "directed" and Xiuying "executed".
View from 3/F. Finally I saw a 二楼书店(虽然对面那家在三楼;yellow signboard)。That's the famous Yee Shun Milk Company (green signboard) just below.
Joker cafes: your home vs My Home
Met Xiuying's ex-colleagues for dinner.
We loved the crab and tofu! Ooh, yummy fried garlic! The two of them wanted to go back there again for dinner yesterday. I wonder if they did. I would like to go back again too, highly recommended!
Taking the "ding ding"... otherwise known as tram.
View from Sevva at 25/F Prince's Building. Posh pub. This is the place to see and be seen! Nice jazz by the live band too. Oh, and you can rub shoulders (figuratively) with _____ auditors and _____ lawyers (fill in the blanks as appropriate), since KPMG, PWC and law firms are located in this building.

6 comments:
what's 鸡蛋仔?
The Zona Rosa cafe looks so-so lei...but the dinner food looks gd!
I think I'd rather 面壁思过 than to 搭台 with others...
I tried the 澳洲牛奶公司 before!
鸡蛋仔
http://pic.pimg.tw/brenda0707/1216558159.jpg
But the one we got looked like waffle and with peanut butter. Still nice though, crispy, not nuah nuah kind. Maybe one day I will try to get the real 鸡蛋仔, the one in egg shape.
The Zona Rosa cafe is like Mind's Cafe those kind of place lah. We just went there cos couldn't find Starbucks or other coffee place.
If you are only one person, I think they will still get other pple to 搭台 with you at the 面壁思过 seat.
wow all the food looks really good leh! i like the creamy looking prawn/ crab!! seems like u were eating non-stop
That's lobster with cheese and pasta. The cheese is quite fragrant. The HK gals loved it.
goodness 面壁思过 still have to do with strangers...sigh
ya ya ya that cheese lobster appeals to me!
Yup, there is no concept of personal space in HK cafes. They are very good at maximizing seating arrangement.
Post a Comment