Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Christmas at the Mall

Where: Festival Walk @ Kowloon Tong


The tallest Christmas tree in Hong Kong!


Top of the tree


So tall I couldn't get the base in...


Merry-go-round at the base!


Let's tour round the base!


Musical lighting show!

a
All photos taken with Sony Ericsson C901.

4 comments:

tomatoh said...

Cool! They actually have a skating ring in the shopping mall. =D
You've gotten yourself a new HP?

Xïåöhüï said...

Yup, it's rather therapeutic to watch the kids ice skate when having dinner.

Yup, you so clever. It's a gift from the mister. :)

xm said...

I thought u brought ur camera to work...

The Sunway Pyramid in KL has the same skating ring in a shopping mall too =)

Wah gd, a trip back to sg got u a new free hp ;)

Xïåöhüï said...

Yup, now I really got a follow-me-everywhere camera that's quite good! But still prefer my Canon for proper photo-taking, of cos.