Saturday, December 05, 2009

Kowloon City 九龍城

Having heard that there is good food at Kowloon City, I decided to head there for dinner.

View along Nga Tsin Wai Road (衙前圍道), the major road cutting through Kowloon City.


I had planned to have my dinner at the cooked food centre on level 3 of Kowloon City Municipal Services Building, where the Kowloon City Market is located.


It is really a market! On level 1:

a
Level 2:
a

But the food centre on level 3 was so small, I decided to give it a miss. After what felt like a long walk and passing many eateries that were missing patrons, I saw a crowd in front of 清真牛肉館 at 龍崗道 (Lung Kong Road).


不用再多想了,决定在这儿用餐!是满座的咯!

a
牛肉饼,好吃!咬下去还有汤汁流出来!


咖喱羊腩,好久没吃到像curry的咖喱了,好吃!我一个人干掉整碗,只可惜少了尖头面包,不然就perfect 了!


在前往巴士站途中,过马路时,看见王喜!

6 comments:

maz said...

Halal food is rather difficult to find in HK ya, my muslim fren has always wanted to visit HK but cos of food constraints, she has given the c'try a miss

Xïåöhüï said...

Sharp eyes you have there! Yup, I think this is the first time I ever saw Halal food in HK. But I haven't been looking out for it really.

xm said...

actually 伊斯蘭教 is also known as 清真教...

Wah maybe u've rubbed shoulders with many stars just that u din notice!

Xïåöhüï said...

Oh I see! Learn something new.

Ur No.1 Fan said...

hey give u one mission to accomplish? take photos with at least one tv star while u are there? =)

Xïåöhüï said...

Wah...