A colleague highly recommended me to view the Christmas decor at Ocean Terminal, so I went.
Along Canton Road towards Ocean Terminal
.JPG)
Christmas Decor @ Ocean Terminal
.JPG)
A swiveling doll appears when one of the silver globes opens up!
.JPG)
Magical "feel"...
.JPG)
.JPG)
Long queue of people waiting to take photo in this mega globe.
.JPG)
Entrance to the magical "tunnel".
.JPG)
.JPG)
Lots of hanging dolls
.JPG)
.JPG)
人山人海......
.JPG)
其实,我觉得乌节路的圣诞灯饰不输香港的咧······
a
其实,圣诞灯饰要和情人、家人和朋友一同观赏才有乐趣。
a
其实,我也很想与圣诞灯饰拍照的······
Dinner @ Freshness Burger
.JPG)
Freshness Burger is a fast food restaurant from Japan. Living up to its name, the beef patty of my cheeseburger was really juicy and the tomato slice was so fresh! But I still miss my Mos Burger...
View across the harbour
.JPG)
Christmas decor at The Peninsula, simple but nice!
2 comments:
There's no Mos Burger in HK?!
I haven't passed by any.
But just did a search, they do have Mos Burger here.
Post a Comment