No lah, this is the closing celebration which I will always try to catch, cos they will usually have a hyper performance followed by fireworks to round up the festival.
There are many other free performances, which they usually categorize as "outreach" events which is sub-categorized into "Arts on the Move", "Special Events", "Weekend Highlights", "Visual Arts", etc.
This year I didn't manage to catch the "Arts on the Move" performances cos they didn't publish the calendar on the web.
I caught a play "Yolanda's Fever" at Atrium @ Orchard and attended a photo exhibition "Early works by Henri Cartier-Bresson" at The Arts House. Both are quite ok.
2 comments:
Is this the only free "show" u get to watch for the Arts Fest?
No lah, this is the closing celebration which I will always try to catch, cos they will usually have a hyper performance followed by fireworks to round up the festival.
There are many other free performances, which they usually categorize as "outreach" events which is sub-categorized into "Arts on the Move", "Special Events", "Weekend Highlights", "Visual Arts", etc.
This year I didn't manage to catch the "Arts on the Move" performances cos they didn't publish the calendar on the web.
I caught a play "Yolanda's Fever" at Atrium @ Orchard and attended a photo exhibition "Early works by Henri Cartier-Bresson" at The Arts House. Both are quite ok.
Post a Comment