Sunday, October 29, 2006

回顾这星期

忙了整个星期,今天醒来没节目,顿时感到茫然,对久违的无所事事有点不知所措。

坐在客厅沙发上想想过去这个星期我到底做了什么,脑袋顿时一片空白。我就是这样,有健忘症... 嘻...

Sunday:
表姐结婚,参与姐妹团。星期天咧!七早八早起床... 跟上跟下了一整天,sian 了一天,也累了一天。现在回想,才一星期前的事,感觉上却好像是几个星期前的事了。哇...

Monday:
因为前一天忙忙累累,这天故意迟起床,九点半才大摇大摆地走进 client's office。这天我是准备来公司 seh 的,反正隔天是公共假期,大家也是 holiday mood。下班后就回家,很累很想睡,但因为期待十一点钟的 Grey's Anatomy,所以等等等... 怎知,原来上个星期一已经是 season 2 finale 了。diao~

Tuesday:
下午到 TCC @ Boat Quay to discuss Lena's wedding。又要做姐妹了... At least this one I'm willing to do.

Wednesday:
All of us dreaded the Tuas canteen food, so we went to Mos Burger @ Jurong Point for lunch. All ordered at the same counter, Big Boss presented a $50 bill for payment... and we never paid him back... 霸王餐!

Badminton after work! 晚上下雨,叫我的好弟弟“顺路”来载我回家... 嘻嘻!不过其实当时雨已经停了。Heh!

Thursday:
Went to Bak Chor Mee place for lunch. SM paid... and we never paid him back... 霸王餐 again!

Met my M'sian counterpart for dinner at Causeway Point. We tried to psycho her to come to Singapore to work. Ha! After that, I think she probably got home early than me even though she stays at JB. Kaoz...

Friday:
Brought M'sian colleague to Vivo City to look see look see. He wanted to eat at Burger King, cos supposedly JB 没有 BK, 要去到 KL 才有!? Win... 走遍了整个Vivo City... 原来有 BK 可是还没营业... 连 Harbour Front 也没有BK... 哇...

Went to watch CHEEK by Cake Theatre. According to SKH, this group is well-known for their edge-cutting performances. Quite enjoyable, though I understood the parts, but not the whole, as usual...

然后去吃田鸡粥。Sua ku 的我第一次吃田鸡粥。哇,原来田鸡好贵的喔...

[写什么回顾嘛!怎么好象 never-ending 的? 累了... 下午写到 Thursday 时,Blogger hanged,觉得这个 post 有点无聊,本想把它 delete 的,不过现在吃饱没事做,看看,反正都写了这么多,delete 很浪费 hor? 就继续咯。]

Saturday:
帮 Lena tie the knot (literally) for her wedding cards。300 张!绑到手指头痛!不过我们讲了一个下午的废话,笑话,蛮好玩的!哈哈!

搞定了那300个蝴蝶结后,我们决定去KTV!It was retro nite, man! Lena 点了好多首旧歌... 周惠的《约定》,张信哲的《爱如潮水》、《过火》、《难以抗拒你的容颜》,周慧敏和邰正宵的《知己》,经典歌曲,百听不厌!雨微和我当然一贯攻五月天,周杰伦,还有Jolin 的 ah-lian 歌曲。哈哈!这天的KTV,我很 enjoy!

快乐星期六!这天,我也对雨微说了“我爱你”!Ahahahahahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh I told u I wanted to post comment last week right? Then dunno what's wrong with Blogger couldn't even load the page and I was busy for the past week...

I often have this kind of lost-memory moments and it's getting worse...and I would usually leave it aside, so...*clap clap* for recapping the whole week's events!

So U r the 3rd party between me & Yuwei!

Or I'm the 3rd party???

Ya come to think of it, think there's no BK in JB...not sure abt KL since I won't want to eat what I can get to eat (anytime) in SG...but there's Baskin Robbin!

As for getting busy not for own but friend's wedding...wait till I have time to blog on it...ha

Xïåöhüï said...

What 3rd party? Crazy...