Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to Princess Lupsup!

My dearest Princess Lupsup,

I have received via the latest wireless technology, otherwise known as the kena-Summon-Must-Show-up function, the following invitation:

"By decree of her royal highness, princess lupsup has decided we will be shaking our asses at new asia bar. All invited to be in dresses/skirts. 7pm city hall mrt."

As I have forewarned politely informed you earlier via the Magical Secret Note, your dear Glamour Queen here will not be conforming to the desired dress code, reason being while yours truly is usually donned in elaborate royal wear, in my extensive wardrobe collection, I simply cannot find ONE simple dress/skirt befitting the humble royal occasion. For this, I send you my sincerest regrets. (Plus I am the royal QUEEN while you are merely a princess, and a lupsup one at that, OMG!, why should I listen to you?)

But since it's your humble royal birthday, and while yours truly is not known to be good at "expressing using mouth" (a terrible misuse of the English language, which has caused some ridiculous misunderstanding regarding my kissing skills, and of which such terrible misuse of words shall not be repeated on this forum, as far as the royal administrator can help it), I am dedicating this whole boliao heartwarming article to you!

My dear Princess Lupsup, we have known each other for more than a decade (oh gross!). You must admit, we share a love-hate relationship, whereby we strive to irritate the hell out of each other while trying to bring cheer to each other. Oxymoron, yes, which is apt with you being crowned Princess Lupsup (lupsup princess? huh?) and me Glamour Queen.

Although of late you have been and rather often, I am sure you will live to see your 26th birthday. (Oops, guess I just revealed your age.)

My dear Princess Lupsup, for your 26th birthday, I wish you will stop like an idiot and more heartily. I wish you will find a job and a knight in shining armour.

Lastly, my dear Princess Lupsup, I seek your understanding here, for I have just been bestowed the fine skill of striking out words words instead of using the delete function, hence while trying to perfect this new skill, I have caused imperfection on this boliao lovely post of mine, which is specially dedicated to you.

Final lastly, my dear Princess Lupsup, I'm sure you can feel my sheer boliaoness sincerest well wishes for you as I am risking eye bags and dark eye rings in rushing this greeting to you in the first hour of your special day.

You know I hate you.


Your Favourite Glamour Queen

2 comments:

carolineteo said...

i do believe you have quite outdone yourself in the humour department.

since u've brought such a huge smile to me this morning. i shall exempt you from the royal dress code. after all, the jester is dressed in different finery from the ladies of the court.

*rofl*

Kheng said...

OMG, I'm surrounded by royalty! =)