Sunday, October 15, 2006

So You Think You Know Me?

Below is an anyalysis of me done by someone with whom between us are 6 emails, 2 MSN sessions (about half hour each) and one movie.

ur some1 who takes initiative and knows what u have in mind and what exactly is the course of action to be taken
u will work ur way to it (watever it is)

ur punctual and u rather wait for ple than ple wait for u

given a choice to choose: die before others or die after others...i think u will choose die after others...coz u dun wan ple to be sad for u, u rather be sad for others

ur a simple gal (yet complicated)

outlook wise
ur not the ah lian or bad gal type
ur those guai-guai and demure/simple type
but u will dress up to the occasion if need be

coz u dun use appearance to 'gain points'
tts artificial
to u
natural is good

and actually to send email to me or to know me
required quite alot of courage on ur side...?
tts not ur style (usually)

u care alot about those close to u
but u can totally bochup those tt are not in ur live (coz they dun mean anything to u)

i think ur thot process and outlook of life and things are similar to me

how to deal with situations may be same also...as of now...yet to be confirmed....in future more things happen maybe will know clearer

ur not one who is good to express using mouth and saying out
u will write letters/notes/emails/blog
not tt u dun want to express ur feelings
but saying out is jus 'different' 'not used to it' 'awkward'
but writing, the feelings and emotions will jus naturally flow out

What do you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah not bad sia, real-person personality analysis compared to personality tests came up by dunno who...

Percentage of true-ness:

1. 90 (guess we all wanna be in ctrl, whatever it is)
2. 100 (may not be due to the 2ns part)
3. I think, u r still thinking of the ans
4. 50 (depends on what's at stake)
5. Cannot see the link between the attributes...guai guai 100, demure...40
6. Last part 100 (discount the fact that u wear contact rather than specs)
7. I would have thought so, but maybe u R courageous, just that we din realise or refuse to realise the fact, haha
8. 100
9. Cannot assess due to limitation
10. 100

哇噻,借刀杀人?

Kheng said...

Oh dear, I'm really sorry. But since we've never kissed, I cannot comment if you are bad with expressing yourself "using your mouth". *wink*

carolineteo said...

k, like xm:

1. quite true but not always true.

2. ok lah. i think u wait for me more times than i've waited for you. hee.

3. so morbid.

4. oxymoron.

5. uh... u're the closet-ahlian. not bad gal and not demure leh. and you refuse to dress up for me b'day. v sad leh.

6. just to be mean. natural is 'good' cos no need to spend time and $$ mah

7. we always know you are revolutionary (in ms soo's words)!

8. i guess, since you paid so much attention to me on msn and blog, you muz then care about me. awww...

9. introduce ur new 'fren' to us for assessment. lol.

10. agree with kheng... we wouldn't know abt the 'mouth' part but we definitely know how 'nua' you can be. lol. ai zai xin li kou nan kai

Anonymous said...

Wow... Who is this person who read you? He or she is very good at it huh.. after only 6 emails, 2 msn sessions and a movie. I think they are rather true.. at least for the majority of them.

1. I think you will take initiative based on situations. But you give me an impression that you quite know wat you want.

2. Punctuality? Ya.. 95% true. 5% for the cases that you wake up late, miss buses or mrt and other unforseen circumstances. Hehe..

3. Whether you want to die before others, that I have no comments.. but who likes to be sad anyways?

4. Hmm.. agree that you are simple yet complicated. That's a rather weird combination.

5. I can never see you as ah lian. I cannot even picture you smoke! I feel like laughing when I imagine you smoking.. Haha..

6. Cosmetics are a waste of money. I think you are just like me too.. We're just a bunch of stingy and lazy people..

7. ??!! Who is this person?!

8. Well, we do gossip.. so you are not totally bochup towards them..

9. I think you are expressive for your dry humor jokes towards your close friends. I think everyone has experienced it, and so it makes you fun to be with. Towards emotional words and actions for even the closest family and friends, think you are awkward at it cos you are not used to it.. But at least you are good in expressing your thoughts in words (although you may just lose your chain of thoughts when you are disturbed.). Hehe..

simple girl said...

hmmm... not too bad an analysis...

simple girl said...

hmmm... not bad an analysis....