Saturday, January 09, 2010

纵贯线世界巡回演唱会2010香港终点站

Yuwei:
"How’s the superband concert??? Ah this morn i saw their concert adver on my paper! Ah ah i want to go, i want to go!!!"

Me: "It’s not the same without you!"

Yuwei:
"Wow i am so touched to know that!! Tell me why is it not the same. Haha. "

Me: "I will tell you in my blog. Hahaha."

==========================================
So, here we are! First, some details about the concert.

Date: Thursday, 7 Jan 2010
Venue: Hong Kong Coliseum(红馆)

Full house!


罗大佑击鼓、弹钢琴。


周华健演唱张震岳的《爱的初体验》,不错!
a


张震岳吹口琴!


李宗盛


这次的编曲有好几段特别强调小提琴表演。


《我是一只小小鸟》


四人合唱


啊,张震岳被遮住了!


李宗盛打鼓,张震岳演唱摇滚的《马拉桑》。

==========================================
a
很想念上次与雨微和Panda出席纵贯线演唱会时,我们一起猜歌名的趣景。尤其encore时,纵贯线演唱《明天会更好》、《真心英雄》、《朋友》,我想起上次我们搭肩、牵手、互望、同唱、玩闹的开心事,真的好怀念,好想哭。
a
It's not the same without you!

6 comments:

Ur No.1 Fan said...

I'm so touched!!! The concert looks so fun! I wouldn't have another chance to see them again!

Xïåöhüï said...

Wah, you are so fast! I am amazed!

Ur No.1 Fan said...

Just so happen to be online =). Oh ya i wanted to say, i feel that watching concert is 60% abt the singer, 40% about the company.

Xïåöhüï said...

Yup, I agree totally. That's why it's not the same...

xm said...

their attire looks like their fav country is sg...

I like the reasons u mentioned to me, on y u din enjoy the concert as much...haha...thought I'll see it here...

Xïåöhüï said...

Then... you are privileged to have privy info!