Date: Monday, 28 Dec 2009
Our room at Metropark Hotel Macau. Free upgrade to suite! Yippee!
There were even 2 little doggies waiting for us in the bed! One for me and one for him. Haha!
Ok, time to head out! First stop: Senado Square, in search of the famous wanton mee.
黃枝記云吞面
澳门议事亭前地17号
So crowded! Long queue at the door! Luckily we didn't have to wait really long.
招牌虾子捞面... err... 面是不错啦,只不过那虾子...
超大的 deep fried wanton 其实不会油腻咧!
鲜虾云吞面,不错!
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Just look at the grin on his face!
澳门的路名都简单到有点好笑,例如这是大炮台斜巷,是前往大炮台的一条很斜的巷子,哈哈!
真的很斜!呼!呼!怎么他都不等我的?
Finally reached the top! Can you spot the standing wall of the Ruins of St Paul's? Faraway in the background across the sea, that's Zhuhai.
Grand Lisboa and Macau Tower, the two landmarks that we saw everywhere we went around at Macau Peninsula.
After this trip, I have figured out every possible route of getting to 大炮台!
a
大三巴牌坊 (Ruins of St Paul's) a
On the viewing level of 大三巴. Look at the crowd below!
Super crowded street leading back to Senado Square.
Senado Square
我要合照,但他却说“不要!我不喜欢!”,下了我一跳。原来他不喜欢这布置。
瑪嘉烈餅店
还是人山人海啊!
馳名雙皮敦奶
義順牛奶公司(澳門議事亭前地7號)
The man can eat! After the very “奶”egg tarts, he could still eat the very “奶”steamed milk!
a
After that, we went across the road away from Senado Square. I remember on my previous trip, the lady at the Tourist Information Centre told me that there are some architectural stuff to be seen in that area.
a
Walking up another 斜巷,I noticed that govt. cars are green! Well, at least those from 民政總署are.
.JPG)
Ok, I guess this is it! The architectural stuff.
.JPG)
I'm quite fond of the building style actually. Feels rather quaint and tranquil.
.JPG)
While the mister was resting his feet, I went to check out the poo station for doggies.
Ok, I guess this is it! The architectural stuff.
I'm quite fond of the building style actually. Feels rather quaint and tranquil.
While the mister was resting his feet, I went to check out the poo station for doggies.

3 comments:
wow the tulips are really beautiful!! the colours r so vibrant. Looks like u had a fun time un macau. And all the food!
Beautiful hor? So lovely!
Yup, I (we) had a great time!
The food was the focus actually. Haha!
二楼半~haha
Post a Comment