Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Blog Post #100

Yes, this is my 100th blog post! Coincidentally, or maybe not so coincidentally, today is also the 1st year anniversary of my blog.

15 Aug 2006. This day has some significance:
1. My blog is now 1 year old.
2. My blog celebrates its centennial post.
3. My alma mata celebrates it's 89th Founders' Day.
4. This is my last day at my current job.

Since one year has passed, let's evaluate what has changed/not changed in my life and my blog.

Changes:

#1.
I have changed jobs and am changing jobs again. Ha!

(Can't think of any more changes...)

Oh yah, #2, I have aged. What's new? :-S

No Change:

#1.
My blog shows what my life revolves around, which is basically work and leisure... more on leisure, less on work. Work already takes up at least 8 hrs a day, Mon-Fri. Gimme a break, man! Hence, work shall be as small a part on my blog as far as I can help it. My blog has been about the music, books, movies, plays, events, and adventures in my life... and it will continue to be. Yah, so my blog is still about me, myself and I. Heh.

#2.
My love life is still a blank.

Ok, so nothing much has changed, eh?

Hmm. Happy birthday to my blog. Tomorrow is a new beginning...

3 comments:

carolineteo said...

cheh... no wonder when i asked you to post something yesterday to amuse me, you die die also don't want...

Anonymous said...

Hey guess what? I also noticed that my blog has been over 1 yr old...and heartless me forgot the birthday! I was looking thru my space and realised that the oldest archive month is Jul..."Ah, 1 yr already ah?!"

But in terms of no. of blog entries, think I only have half of yours...I think 100 is a milestone...继续努力!

What adventures did u have?

Xïåöhüï said...

Mmm... travel?