Thursday, August 03, 2006

Praise Me!!!

Ms Soo must be either too bored, or too free (I doubt so, so it must be that she's too bored amidst her busyness) such that she's willing to entertain me today!

Kheng: aiyoh, just browsed carol's blog.
Kheng: what! must compliment ms fi too!!!
Kheng: ok, rational, methodological
Kheng: trustworthy
Kheng: oh yah, deadpan sense of humour
Kheng: but a whiner!!!!
Kheng: happy? can be narcisstic like carol and post on your blog
Kheng: hahah
Xïåöhüi: yes, I will do it. heh. but I must tell you the spelling is narcissistic. This word keeps popping up recently, so I noticed.
Kheng: sorry 'cher, will take note!
Kheng: see, that's another point. merticulous!
Xïåöhüï: sigh, so Xïåöhüï is rational, methodological, trustworthy, and a whiner... Can you tell me something that I dunno??
Kheng: like wat?
Xïåöhüï: meticulous, no "r"
Xïåöhüï: I think I wanna kill myself
Kheng: that you liked to lean on carol's boobs during the trip! =p
Xïåöhüï: that's not a compliment!

2 comments:

carolineteo said...

Xïåöhüï says:
Ms Soo complimented me!
craziblues says:
where?
Xïåöhüï says:
me blog
Xïåöhüï says:
well, technically it's on msn
but now it's been transferred to my blog
Xïåöhüï says:
my narcissistic blog


*faint*

carolineteo said...

cant believe she actually indulge you!!!

btw, just to vindicate myself and set the record straight. that incident was a one-off thing and i was a reluctant victim!!!

ms soo, y didn't u tell instead abt how she slept with maz? ^_-