Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Farewell Gifts

Today is my last day at this job at this company. Although I have only been here for 2 and 3/4 months, my boss has kindly written me a testimonial. Seeing the nice words that he has put in for me, plus the fact that he actually offered to do this for me despite my short stint here brought me close to tears 'cos I was so so touched by his nice-ness and generousity.


Not to be outdone, Brian decided to write a testimonial for me as well...

... though he's mistaken about Hsiao Ming, but I have corrected him since.

Plus, sweet Brian boy also gave me a farewell lunch plus 2 farewell gifts: a name card case and a tortoise soft toy. Boy was he sad to see me go.


Sigh, the nice people I'm leaving behind...

3 comments:

carolineteo said...

maybe u can consider ah boy brian. LOL

Anonymous said...

Damn I was expecting ur bro's name after "has a brother named XXX"

Excuse me he wrote this before or after he saw me at PS?

BUT, they r really nice pple...very nice...oh...

I think the tortoise toy is very "u" leh...

Xïåöhüï said...

He wrote this yesterday loh, but think he doesn't remember your name lah. He just kept seeing the name appearing in my inbox, so he thought it's 小明,and he assumed that it's a guy...

I asked him why he gimme tortoise, he said cos I like green. Hmmm.

And, yah, they really are very nice people.