Thursday, September 17, 2009

我需要... 熟悉的

I am a lonely soul in big Hong Kong city.

Yuwei remarked that the statement sounded very sad.

My refriend, I did not manage to knock off at 6pm as planned. But I got some much needed verbal diarrhea done, thank goodness for IPT facility!

I got Sodagreen's 《夏· 狂热》album after dinner. 苏打绿 + facial sheet mask... Finally something familiar.

The box tissue is not part of the album package, but it's the only cheery item in my room before I got the album.

3 comments:

Yu Wei said...

what's IPT? the tissue box is cute =)

Xïåöhüï said...

IPT is IP Telephony or VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), which means the telephone call is made via internet, which essentially means no IDD charges for the caller.

We have this service to connect the offices in the different countries, and I just found out this morning that I may be able to use this facility to make calls outside the office as well! Woo hoo! That's great news for me!

xm said...

Verbal diarrhoea...haha

Ah talking abt facial sheet masks, u wanna stock up on any of those I passed to u? I can help order then pass to u when u r back...

It's not that I dun follow ur blog, it's cos I was in a rainforest where there was no mobile phone network, let alone internet access...

But I'm back! Haha