I got my wish come true. Typhoon Koppu is still at signal no. 8 so I am happily confined to my miserable 120 sq ft room.
There is not even a tea spoon available, so I had to stir my coffee with the rolled-up sachet! Luckily I brought instant coffee. No need to even think about having milk tea... I haven't bought the sugar and milk yet.
No chopsticks or fork, so I can't eat the complimentary cup noodles.
I need to buy utensils, hand towel, floor mat, sugar, milk, biscuits, cup noodles... many many stuff! Oh, and toilet rolls, cos the one and only free one will run out in a couple of days.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Typhoon Signal No. 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey girl, happie to have updates from u. If we were to visit u, will prob get another room, didn't expect the room to be small, else we'll just sleep in our sleeping bags on the floor =p Take care now
Huh they won't top up the toilet roll? Reminds me of my hall days man...but the pte bathroom sure looks better than common one...Want instant milk tea? Bring for u if I do go over...
I hope ur mum doesn't read ur blog...if not she may worry unnecessarily...
Post a Comment