I was going to iron my clothes now. I managed to borrow an iron from the lobby, but all the ironing boards have been loaned out. Don't they manage matching sets of iron + ironing board? What am I going do with an iron with no ironing board?
Anyway, it is too sunny to be outside. I will just get baked, so I'm gonna stay in and wait for an ironing board to be freed up so I can carry on with my domestic task!
The internet speed here is so freaking slow it takes ages to load a YouTube clip, so I can forget about streaming movies even though I am oh-so-prepared for it. Grrr...
As a result, I have finally started to watch 《我在垦丁天气晴》which Xiaoming passed to me long ago. I like it! It's not laugh-out-loud funny like 《命中注定我爱你》but it does have some comical scenes and the beautiful 垦丁beach makes me forget that I am stuck in my miserable room alone in this foreign land.
Also, my new teaspoon makes me happy too!
Yesterday, I watched My Sister's Keeper at the cinema nearby. It's a good movie with fine acting. Go watch it! The lady beside me was sobbing so much, so do bring along some tissue if you're as emotional.

3 comments:
oh mi god, the teaspoon is so not u! I so don't understand u!
No need to freak out lah. I would have gotten a boring metal teaspoon, but this was the only one available at the supermarket nearby. Turns out that it makes it happy, so unexpected. Haha.
assuming they have matching no. of iron & ironing board, I wonder what do those pple do with the ironing board without taking the iron...hmm
I shall post those Kenting photos real soon, so that u can see how it looks like in my eyes, & of course, Yuwei's eyes ;)
Post a Comment