Finally managed to open the windows! The guy had to unscrew below the lever, no wonder I couldn't open them before.
But it didn't last long as the air outside was hot from both the weather and probably with the other residents' air-conditioners on. At least, now I get to choose when I want to let in "fresh air"!
And, I managed to get the delivery menus offered by the cha can tengs nearby from the reception. I can really be a hermit now.
Lunch was delivered within merely 15 mins after order placement. Wow!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
The Hermit Gets Fresh Air
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
wow the food looks not too bad!
Wah, you really follow my blog very closely!
The vegetable is nice and soft. But the soup gets very salty after a while. Think it's due to the ham and luncheon meat. There were 2 each of the ham, luncheon meat and egg!
The photos of the food u took really look nice!
My maid who left told me about the efficient char can tengs too, her previous HK employer just needs her to call to order food. No wonder she decided not to work with me, gotta cook for lunch and dinner!
You will be so sick of cha can teng food after one week. Nothing beats home cooked food. Really!
Post a Comment