Friday, September 18, 2009

First Cheer

Today is the first time I felt genuine cheer since I landed in this Pearl of the Orient. I can now phone home at any time for free! Woo hoo! So happy!

And for the first time, I actually enjoyed the food I ate. Lunch was soup noodles with lettuce and dumpling! Ooh, piping hot! And iced honey green tea with aloe vera cubes. Cooling! Finally, a decent, healthy meal.

Dinner at Oliver's Super Sandwiches wasn't too bad either. I was already quite full after having the mushroom soup with puff pastry, I could only finish one part of the sandwich. I shall have the other part for breakfast tomorrow.


I bought a pair of flats after dinner! Did I mention my daily walkathon? 20 mins walk to/fro the train station everyday with laptop on my back! My feet won't be able to survive in heels, so I have to get comfy shoes for my well-being.


This pair of shoes cost me a bomb, but they caught my eye first and they were real comfy when I tried them on. Well-cushioned and super non-slip, just what I need! Ok, I'm trying to justify my impulse purchase, but I really do need good shoes, it's true!


The decor for their National Day is up. Counting down to my first public holiday here... 1 Oct, come come!

4 comments:

yu wei said...

what frens mean to u: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOo8YZlETTY&feature=related

zong guan xian sharing what frens mean. for my refriend

Xïåöhüï said...

Thank you. Welcome back, my friend!

Unknown said...

Why do both of u call each other refriend?

Xïåöhüï said...

Haha! Cos we just re-friended each other! ;P